- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Yonkers, NY Single Family Residence
Curb appeal and luxurious livability combined in this rare, English Cottage home with a whitewashed exterior and Craftsman accents inside. From the mature, low maintenance garden to the three outdoor spaces (all recently renovated), this is your oasis. The arched entryways and crown moldings on the first floor lead you into the dining room and raised living room with a bay window and built in bookshelves. The sunny eat-in kitchen faces the wooded backyard and covered porch for your morning coffee. The large den/office is a work at home lifesaver. The large primary suite with built-in window seat, ensuite dressing room and renovated double-sink bath with jetted tub. There are two more bedrooms with a jack and jill bathroom with a Juliette balcony overlooking the property. Minutes from Bronxville shops, restaurants, Metro North station, as well as Yonkers, Bronxville and Riverdale Schools.
- Appliances Included Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Construction Materials Frame, Brick
- Cooling Central Air
- Exterior Features Balcony, Sprinkler Lawn System
- Heat Natural Gas, Forced Air, Radiant
- Interior Features Bidet, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Home Office, Master Bath
- Rooms 8